Like all other revolutions in history, one such revolution is taking place now. This revolution is Data and the branch of Data Science. It is the most promising and growing field today and many people are looking forward to learning the best data science course. If you are also looking for one, this blog article will help you with the list of top 10 Data Science courses online.
Following is the list of the top 10 Online Data Science Courses:
1. Henry Harvin’s Data Science Training
This institute in India offers online data science courses. Henry Harvin has a separate academy for Machine learning and AI under which they offer a data science course online. The Data Science course online is taught in a more easy-to-understand way by expert trainers from the industry. Apart from the course offers assignments, practical training, real-time projects, internships, and placements support as well.
- Duration: 32 hours
- Tools covered: Excel, Python, SQL
- Eligibility: None
- Fees: Not given
2. Data Science Specialization by JHU at Coursera
John Hopkins University offers an online Data Science specialization course on the online learning platform, Coursera. This course consists totally of 10 courses that cover everything from an introduction to data science to the capstone project in Data Science. This data science course online is developed and taught by leading professors in the industry.
- Duration: 11 months approximately 7 hours per week
- Fees: Varies according to the months
- Eligibility: Should have beginner-level experience in Python
- Level: Beginner
3. Python for Data Science and Machine learning Bootcamp at Udemy
Udemy is another learning platform that offers a variety of courses at affordable costs. This python for data science and machine learning Bootcamp comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee if one is not satisfied with this course. Jose Portilla who is the head of data science at Pierian training is the trainer during the course. This course will be an excellent beginning for those who want to explore the world of data science.
- Duration: Self-paced with 25 hours duration of video and other materials
- Fees: Rs.3499/
- Eligibility: Some programming experience
4. Introduction to Data Science by IBM
This course was offered on the platform Coursera. This is an introductory course that will help anyone to develop a career in Data Science. This specialization contains a total of 4 courses. They are Data science, tools for data science, data science methodology, and databases and SQL for python in Datascience. Apart from the certification, learners will also receive a digital badge from IBM recognizing learners as specialists in Data Science.
- Duration: Approximately 4 months at 5 hours per week
- Eligibility: None
- Level: Beginner
5. Micromasters program in Statistics and Data Science by MIT at EdX
This program is offered by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology at the edx. It consists of 5 graduate level courses. This course will help the students to master the skills needed in Data Science.
- Duration: 1 year 2 months at 14 hours per week
- Fees: ₹111,029.
- Eligibility: Anyone can enroll
6. Data Scientist Nanodegree program by Udacity
This course will give real-world experience in Data Science to its learners and helps to build their portfolio. However, the course is not for absolute beginners as it requires the students to have basic knowledge of python, SQL, and statistics. The students will be able to work on real-world projects from industry experts and technical mento support will be there throughout the course.
- Duration: 4 months at the pace of 10 hours per week
- Fees: ₹82236/ for 4-month access
- Eligibility: Python, SQL, and Statistics
7. Scaler’s Data Science and Machine Learning program
Scaler is also an online learning platform yet it is dedicated especially to Data Science and Machine learning. They claim to be India’s best tech learning company offering industry-relevant skills with the help of veterans in the industry. The course duration is 8 months and no prior coding knowledge or mathematical knowledge is needed to enroll in this course. This course will cover everything from basics and an absolute beginner can learn this course.
8. Introduction to Data Science by Metis
Another e-learning platform that is dedicated to offering online data science courses. This platform offers various courses and Bootcamp sessions related to data science. They are providing data science courses to both individuals and businesses with the aim of offering in-demand skills. Under data science, they offer various courses. Apart from these courses, they also provide customized courses based on the learner’s needs.
9. Machine Learning, Data Science, and Deep Learning with Python at Udemy
This course is offered by Udemy and provides complete hands-on training in machine learning using data science. The course costs only ₹999 and offers 15.5 hours of on-demand video and includes many articles and resources. It is for a lifetime and a certificate will be given after completion.
10. Applied Data Science with Python Specialization at Coursera
This course is offered by the University of Michigan and it will help the learners to develop analytical skills and apply data science methods. This specialization contains a total of 5 courses.
Choosing a career in Data Science is the best choice that one will ever make today. This is because almost all organizations are running based on the data they collect and it gives them huge benefits. Almost all the branches from technology to medicine have begun to use data as the main source for its improvement. This results in an increased demand for data scientists.
1. Does data science have a good scope in the future?
Learning Data Science has a good scope in the future in almost all fields.
2. What is the best Data Science program online?
We recommend taking up Henry Harvin’s Data Science course as it is the best in the market.
3. Can I learn Data Science online for free?
Many online learning platforms offer the opportunity to audit the course for free without certification.
4. Does data science come under the IT job?
Yes, data science comes under the IT job.