1. Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G with Snapdragon 855 Plus, up to 12GB RAM and Mi MIX 4 5G concept to be announced on September 24
It will also showcase the next-generation Mi MIX phone with 5G concept, which is rumoured to come with a 108MP Samsung sensor, but the final phone might launch sometime later this year. The company is also expected to introduce MIUI 11 as well as new Mi TV models at the event. Xiaomi already confirmed that Mi 9 Pro 5G will support four types of charging: wired fast charging, 30W wireless flash charging, wired OTG reverse charging and wireless reverse charging.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro Specifications
- 6.39-inch (1080 × 2280 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, LED flash, OIS, Laser Autofocus, PDAF, CAF, 12MP 1/3.6″ Samsung S5K3M5, a telephoto lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 6P lens, 2x lossless zoom, 16MP 1/1.3″ Sony IMX481 117-degree ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 6P lens, 4cm macro
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.9μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE Support
- 4000mAh battery with 45W fast charging, 30W wireless fast charging.
2. Samsung Galaxy A50s – Specs and Features
The A50s has the same 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, but this is powered by the latest Exynos 7 Series 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU capable of playing PUBG in HDR Ultra graphic settings, has 6GB of RAM and runs Android Pie with Samsung One UI 1.5 on top.
As for the camera, it has triple rear camera setup which consists of a 48MP Sony IMX582 sensor with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture for Live Focus, 8MP 123-degree ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture. 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging. The phone has a 32-megapixel camera on the front with a Sony IMX616 sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
It also features an in-display fingerprint sensor, which seems faster than the predecessor. It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots on the left, arranged in a single tray. USB Type-C Port, primary microphone and a loudspeaker grill.
It also has support for NFC and Samsung Pay support, compared to Samsung Pay mini in the predecessor, but card payments through NFC are only up to Rs. 2000, says the company.
The Galaxy A50s is priced at Rs. 22,999 for the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 24,999.
3. Xiaomi Mint Keyboard
Xiaomi’s smartphones and Redmi branded smartphones ship with custom MIUI skin on top of Android and has its custom keyboard app. To offer more typing options for its users. The Mint Keyboard supports 23 Indic languages and accurately predicts regional languages, according to the company.
- Accurate prediction, suggestion, and auto-correction for English and 23 Indic languages
- Get translation suggestion for regional languages using transliteration typing
- Speech-to-text typing
- Support for typing with Swiping
- Unlimited real-time emoji suggestion during chats
- Ability to choose the font style
- Funny stickers and GIF packs created by real artists
- Ability to make custom keyboard theme from your photo
- Newsticker/GIF packs, new themes updated before every festivals and event
4. Motorola TV range will be available to purchase on Flipkart starting September 29
After reports, Motorola has started teasing the launch of new Smart LED TV in India on September 16th, along with Moto e6s smartphone. This will be the company’s first TV in the market which is filled with several TV companies such as Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, Vu, TCL and others.
The Motorola TV range will be available to purchase on Flipkart starting September 29. Motorola Smart TV range is available in various sizes and resolutions, including 32-inch (HD 720p, Rs. 13,999), 43-inch (Full-HD 1080p, Rs. 24,999), 43-inch (Ultra-HD 2160p, Rs. 29,999), 50-inch (Ultra-HD 2160p, Rs. 33,999), 55- inch (Ultra-HD 2160p, Rs. 39,999), and 65-inch (Ultra-HD 2160p, Rs. 64,999).
5. Moto E6s Specifications
The phone comes with a 6.10-inch touchscreen display.
Moto E6s is powered by a 2GHz MHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor.
It comes with 4GB of RAM packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot. It runs Android 9.0 Pie and is powered by a 3,000mAh removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Moto E6s on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera and a second 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus.
8- the megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The Moto E6s is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Micro-SIM cards with active 4G on both SIM cards.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Moto E6s supports face unlock. It was launched in Polished Graphite and Rich Cranberry colours. As of 17th September 2019, Moto E6s price in India starts at Rs. 7,999.
6. Realme Buds Wireless with 12 hours of playback, fast charging launched in India for Rs. 1799
Realme also launched the Realme Buds Wireless neckband headphones in the country. It has support for Bluetooth 5.0 with Bestechnic chip, 11.2mm Bass Boost driver with professional composite DBB bass improvement solution for an immersive audio experience after professional tuning from Alan Walker.
The headset has IPX4 ratings for splash resistance and promises up to 12 hours of battery life and has support for fast charging that can offer 100 minutes of playback with 10 minutes of charging. 110mAh battery offers up to 12hours of playback, fast charging via micro USB.
The Realme Buds Wireless comes in Black, Green and Orange colour, is priced at Rs. 1799 and is available from Amazon.in and realme India website.
7. Realme 10000mAh Power Bank launched in India for Rs. 1299
Realme today introduced several accessories including its new Power Bank along with the realme XT launch in India, as it had announced. The power bank is just 12.5mm thick has 18W two-way fast charging and comes with USB Type-C and Type-A ports to charge two devices simultaneously. The power bank is charged in 3.28 hours with 18W charger and in 5.36 hours with 10W charger.
It has 12 layers of security protection. The 10,000mAh realme Power Bank comes in yellow, grey and red colours, is priced at Rs. 1,299 and will be available for sale from September end on Flipkart, Amazon and realme and realme.com/in.
8. Vivo also introduced new True Wireless Stereo (TWS) Earphone
At the NEX 3 launch event Vivo also introduced new TWS earphone, its first Bluetooth True Wireless Stereo (TWS) Earphone. It maintains consistent high-quality audio with the Qualcomm Bluetooth platform.
It has 14.2mm drivers, has support for aptX and AAC high-definition audio decoding technology, with the senior acoustic team training of Vivo and packs world’s first flagship wireless chip Qualcomm QCC5126.
9. Xiaomi also launched the Mi Motion-Activated Night Light 2
Xiaomi also launched the Mi Motion-Activated Night Light 2. It is a versatile night lamp that automatically turns on upon detecting motion. It blends in perfectly in the home decor and sports two brightness settings and conserves energy by shutting off in 15 seconds if no motion is detected.
This is not a smart light so it can’t be controlled by an app. The Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2 will be available via Xiaomi’s crowdfunding platform for Rs. 500 (Rs. 599 after that) starting tomorrow, 18th September 2019 at 12 noon.
- Photosensitive + human body dual sensor will only turn on when the ambient brightness is low and motion is detected in the coverage area
- 2800k warm yellow light offers ample light in any environment
- Choose from two brightness modes of 25 lumens and 4 lumens from the small toggle switch
- 360-degree rotating stereo light featuring magnetic structure and strong adhesive, so you can install and move the light with ease
- Switches off automatically in 15 seconds when you are not in the defined vicinity