tEChOLIC 11 Life is Aware Updates
1. Samsung Galaxy M31 with 64MP quad rear cameras, 6000mAh battery launching on Amazon India on February 25
Samsung Galaxy M30 loved by everyone last year. Most of Samsung Phone users wait for Galaxy M31, the successor of the Galaxy M30s. Now it will be launched in India on February 25th.
It also confirms that the phone will pack 64MP main camera on the back and will have quad-camera arrangement compared to triple cameras on the Galaxy M30 and the M30s.
However, The image also confirms the rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. Keep in touch for Life is aware of Updates.
The phone will pack a 6000mAh battery, same as the Galaxy M30s and pack a Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED screen, which should be same as the 6.4-inch panel on the M30 and the M30s.
But rumours revealed Exynos 9611 10nm SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, up to 128GB storage, Android 10 with OneUI 2.0 on top, 5MP macro lens, 8MP ultra-wide lens and a 5MP depth sensor along with the 64MP main camera. It will likely be priced under Rs. 15,000. Move ahead for Life is Aware Updates.
2. Redmi 8A Dual with 6.22-inch HD+ display, dual rear cameras, 5000mAh battery launched in India starting at Rs. 6499
Xiaomi’s Redmi brand just launched the Redmi 8A Dual, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India. It has a 6.22-inch HD+ display with Dot Notch and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 439 SoC with up to 3GB RAM and runs Android Pie with MIUI 11 on top, same as the Redmi 8A.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel front camera and an 8-megapixel front camera. The phone doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor but comes with face unlock.
Moreover, It has a plastic back with Aura X Grip compared to Aura wave grip design compared to Aura wave grip in the predecessor, comes with splash resistant nano-coating, features dedicated dual SIM slots and packs a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging (10W charger in the box) via USB Type-C port and also comes with support for reverse charging.
Redmi 8A Dual specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with 70.8% NTSC colour gamut, 15001 contrast ratio, 270 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (Quad 1.95GHz Cortex A53 + Quad 1.45GHz Cortex A53) Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.48×75.41×9.4mm; Weight: 188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with VoWiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The Redmi 8A comes in Midnight Grey, Sea Blue and Sky White colours, is priced at Rs. 6499 for the 2GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs Rs. 6999. It will be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores starting from February 18th. It will also be available from other offline stores soon.
3. Redmi 10000mAh and 18W two-way fast charging 20000mAh power bank launched in India starting at Rs. 799
Xiaomi’s Redmi brand announced its entry into the power bank category with two new power banks back in July last year and now, the company has launched the 10,000mAh and 20,000mAh power banks in India. Redmi branded power banks have been launched alongside the Redmi 8A Dual smartphone.
It comes with USB Type-C and micro USB inputs, as well as two USB Type-A output. Both these feature a polycarbonate body, feature a button on the side to view the charge left using LED indicators. It also lets you enable a low-power mode that can be activated by pressing the button twice, to charge devices like Mi Band and Mi Bluetooth headset.
Redmi 10000mAh Power Bank specifications
- 10000mAh, 3.7V, 37Wh battery
- 2 x USB Type-A Output — 5.1V-2.4A / 5.1V-2.6A
- USB Type-C / Micro USB Input — 5V-2.1A
- Protection from over current, over-power, short circuit and more
- Dimensions: 150.5×73.6×15.1mm
Also, Redmi 10000mAh power bank is priced at Rs. 799 and the 20000mAh 18w two-way fast charging power bank is priced at Rs. 1499. Both power banks will be available starting 18th February 2020 from Mi.com and Mi Home stores. Follow us to get more life is aware of updates.
Read Also :