1. MIUI 11 new “Inter-finger call”: Lets Voice Assistant take calls on your behalf
The most awaited Xiaomi OS is currently developing a custom Android user interface which will be called MIUI 11. A new feature claim to be onboard the MIUI 11 has leaked online. The new feature is called “Inter-finger call” which means that the smartphone voice assistant can help you answer calls in the form of text.
2. Xiaomi announces price cuts for Six Redmi smartphones
Now it’s a piece of great news because the company has announced price cuts for their smartphones. Includes – Note 7 Pro, Note 7s, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, and other their Variants.
5. Xiaomi Mi A3 listed on Amazon India with price ahead of launch on August 21
To recall, Mi A3 has a 6.088-inch HD+ AMOLED display, is powered by Snapdragon 665 11nm SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie), has a seventh-gen in-display fingerprint scanner, 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.79 aperture, 8-megapixel 118° ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2-megapixel depth. The sale will start at 12 Noon and you can Buy Mi A3
6. OPPO Enco Q1 wireless noise-canceling neckband headphones announced
OPPO today introduced Enco Q1, the company’s first Bluetooth noise-canceling neckband headphones in China. The headphones come with in-ear earbuds there is curved at a certain angle to fit the ears comfortably. This comes after OPPO filed the ENCO trademark last month.
7. Motorola has now confirmed that the Motorola One Action will launch in India on Flipkart on August 23rd
- Motorola One Action smartphone comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display
- Motorola One Action is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9609 processor
- It comes with 4GB of RAM and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB)
- The Motorola One Action runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 3,500mAh battery
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola One Action on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera, a Second 16-megapixel camera, and a third 5-megapixel camera. It sports a 12-megapixel camera on the front for selfies
- Motorola One Action based on Android 9 Pie
- Connectivity options on the Motorola One Action include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Motorola One Action supports face unlock
- Motorola One Action price in India starts at Rs. 13,999
8. Bajaj Auto launched their entry-level offering, the Pulsar 125 Neon, in India
The newly introduced Pulsar 125 Neon opens a new segment for Bajaj as it targets those buyers who always wanted to get their hands on a sporty motorcycle that promises to offer good performance and styling.