Hey there! Exciting news! Samsung has recently launched a new smartphone called the Samsung Galaxy M52 that deserves all your attention! The device has an amazing set of features that will blow your mind away! It is a mid-range phone, but it comes with a premium set of features that will definitely catch your eye.
With a large 6.7-inch display and a 120Hz refresh rate, you can now indulge in your favorite movies, games, and streaming content with really immersive visuals! Super cool, right? The Samsung Galaxy M52 is also equipped with a powerful Snapdragon 778G processor and 6GB or 8GB of RAM! Wowza! You are assured of smooth and seamless multitasking, which is just amazing!
Also, Samsung has ensured that you can power through your day without running out of battery by packing in a large 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support – how thoughtful, right? Let us not forget the incredible camera features that the Samsung Galaxy M52 comes with – a 64-megapixel primary sensor, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 5-megapixel telephoto lens, as well as a 32-megapixel front camera, perfect for selfies and video calls.
All in all, the Samsung Galaxy M52 is the perfect device for anyone looking for an affordable mid-range smartphone with a premium design and performance! Trust me, you don’t want to miss out on this one!
The Smartphone Galaxy M52 5G is the successor to the Galaxy M51 that was launched in 2020.
The galaxy M51 was launched at the price of ₹25,000 but Samsung offers discounts which cut the price by ₹5,000. Most of the customers bought Galaxy M51 smartphones at ₹20,000 prices.
Samsung upgrades the specification in the recently launched M52 5G Smartphone including 5G bands, powered Snapdragon 778G processor, 120 Hz refresh rate Amoled display.
M52 5G is thinner and sleekest than other M-series smartphones. Galaxy M52 5G is 21% sleeker than its predecessor M Series Smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Full Specification
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Specs is as follows:
The phone comes with a 6.7-inch FHD+ punch hole Amoled display. Samsung Galaxy M52 used Snapdragon 778G chipset based 6nm technology powered by a 2 GHz Octa-Core chipset.
The smartphone is packed with a 5,000 mAh battery which is capable to receives power from 25W of Charger via USB Type-C and support reverse charging as well.
For photography, The M52 5G has a 64-megapixel rear camera along with a 12-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel Macro Camera. The Front Camera in Samsung M12 is 8-megapixel. The Front Camera in the M12 device is 8 MP, can also record Slow-Mo Video.
Galaxy M52 comes with Android 11 with OneUI 3.1 has been supported.
M52 has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature.
The smartphone has a mono speaker and supports Dolby atmos.
The Samsung Galaxy M52 is a hybrid SIM smartphone that allows either Nano-SIM and SD-card or two Nano-SIM cards. Keep your phone protected from the moment it is turned on with Knox Security.
Apart from that, The Galaxy M52 comes in two variants — 6GB+128GB and 8GB+128GB variants. In Amazon, the 6GB RAM variant is priced at ₹24,999 while the 8GB RAM variant is ₹26,999. The phones are available in two colours — Icy Blue and Blazing Black.
The storage can be expanded up to 1TB.
Pros and Cons of Galaxy M52 5G
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Full Specification
Display & Dimension
- Galaxy M52 5G has a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED +Display 120 Hz Refresh Rate
- Waterdrop Notch Display (720 x 1600 pixels)
- Gorilla Glass 3 Punch Hole Display with 20:9 aspect ratio.
- The dimension of the phone is 164.0 x 76.4 x 7.4 mm
- Screen to Body Ratio: Approx 86.9%
- Weight 173 g (Approx)
Processor | Operating System
- Snapdragon 778G 6nm Chipset CPU Octa-Core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 670)
- 5G bands
- GPU Adreno 642L
- Android 11
- Samsung One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 64 MP Main (f/1.8) + 12 MP Ultrawide (f/2.2) 123° + 5 MP Macro (f/2.4)
- Isocell GW3 Camera Sensor
- Digital Zoom: Up to 10x
- Video Recording: 4k@30fps 1080p@30fps
- Slow-Mo Video Recording: Yes
- Front Camera: 32MP (f/2.2)
- Front Camera Video Recording: 1080@30fps
Galaxy M52 5G packs with
- Non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery
- Support 25W fast charging
- Full Charge within 100 mins
- USB Type-C Battery Backup
- Talk Time: Up to 48 Hrs(4G)
- Audio Playback Time: Up to 81 Hrs
- Video Playback Time: 20 Hrs
- Internet Usage: Up to 17 Hrs
- 6GB/128GB or 8GB/128GB Internal Storage
- LPDDR4X RAM
- Available Memory 100.9GB
- Expand Up to 1 TB
- UFS 2.1
Is Galaxy M52 5G Worth Buying?
The Snapdragon 778G is up to be a very powerful super mid-range chip and more likely to the performance of an 8-series chip. The performance of Snapdragon 778G increases by up to 40% compared to the old Snapdragon 768G according to Qualcomm.
The 5000mAh battery on the M52 is supported for a long time. If you’ll done heavy usage, the battery will give a better result.
This time Samsung offered 120 Hz display like other companies giving in their smartphones.
The M52 5G smartphone is slimmer sleekest and lightweight. The weight is around 173 gms, feels lighter in hand. Samsung Galaxy M52 has an ultra-slim 7.4mm body making it a perfect blend of style and substance
Samsung offers Knox security in Galaxy M52 5G smartphones. Galaxy 5G promise 5G 11 bands.
- The smartphone doesn’t have a 3.5mm jack. so if you rely on wired headphones, then this device isn’t for you. You need to buy a Type-C to 3.5 mm Jack Audio Connector.
- No stereo speakers in Galaxy M52 5G. Samsung should have featured a stereo speaker at this price segment.
- The smartphone supports 25 W Fast Charging but Samsung offers a 15W charger in a box.
- Less of Depth Sensor in Galaxy M52 which effect portrait shots. The camera uses software to capture portrait shots.
- Side-Mounted fingerprint sensor at ₹24,999 prices, Samsung must have to feature an In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-mounted)
- Gyro Sensor
- Geomagnetic Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Virtual Light Sensing
- USB Type-C
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v5.0
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, Beidou
- Earjack: 3.5mm Stereo
- Wi-Fi Calling
- Widevine L1
- Dolby Atmos
- KNOX Security
Right now there is no Samsung phone that is currently available at a reasonable price with 5G. The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Full Specification list provides a better user experience than old Samsung smartphones throughout. From time to time, Samsung focusing in mid range smartphones and s treated to lag-free operations, and improve the camera quality. detailed photos. Also, Samsung One UI is being liked by most the peoples.