Samsung Galaxy A21s Specifications
Recently, Samsung launched its A-series Smartphone in India on 17 June.
The phone comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-O display. Unlike Other A Series Smartphones, it hasn’t Amoled Display. Samsung Galaxy A21s has Exynos 850 powered by 2GHz Octa-Core processor. The Android 10 with OneUI 2.0 has been supported.
For photography, The A21s has a 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel macro sensor. The Front Camera in Samsung A21s is 13-megapixel.
Apart from that, The Samsung Galaxy A21s comes in Black, White, Blue and Red colours. The price of Samsung Galaxy A21s is too high than expected, which is 16,499 (4GB/64GB).
Display & Dimension
- Samsung Galaxy A21s has a 6.5-inch HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels)
- PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Infinity-O Display with 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Dimension of the phone are 75.3 x 163.6 x 8.9mm
- Screen to Body Ratio : 82.75 %
- Weight 192gm
Processor | Operating System
- Samsung Exynos 850
- CPU Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU Mali-G52
- Android 10
- Samsung One UI
- Rear Camera: 48 MP Main (f/2.0) + 8 MP Ultrawide (f/2.0) + 2 MP Macro (f/2.4) + 2 MP Depth (f/2.4)
- Digital Zoom: Up to 8x
- Front Camera : 13MP (f/2.2)
- Video Recording: FHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
- Galaxy A21s packs with Non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery
- Support 15W fast charging
- USB Type-C
- Talk Time: Up to 54 Hrs(4G)
- Audio Playback Time: Up to 109 Hrs
- 4GB/6GB + 64GB Internal Storage
- Available Memory 48.4 GB
- Expand Up to 512 GB