The podcast is a series of spoken, audio episodes, often focused on a particular topic or theme, like cycling or startups. Podcasts are “On Demand” and can be listened to on your schedule — not when a Radio Station decides to air it. Scroll down to know best indian podcasts.
Episodes are also normally run by one or two regular presenters, talking about a particular subject, and they’ll often get outside guests on to contribute.
A lot of podcasts are really simple, just a few friends chatting about something that they’re all into, but some are very professional, including theme music, sound effects, professional editing and more.
Best Indian Podcasts
1. “The Inspiring Talk” – Bijay Gautam
|“The Inspiring Talk”|
2. “Maed in India”
|“Maed in India”|
3. “Trial By Error – The Aarushi Files”
|“Trial By Error – The Aarushi Files”|
4. “All India Bakchod”- Tanmay Bhat
5. “History of India” – Kit Patrick
|“History of India”|
6. “The Indian Startup Show”
|“The Indian Startup Show”|
7. “Bollywood With Miss Malini”
|“Bollywood with Miss Malini”|
8. “Cyrus Says”
9. “Entrepreneurs India Postcast – Jai Aenuga”
|“Entrepreneurs India Postcast – Jai Aenuga”|
10. “Our Last Week”
|“Our Last Week”|
Best Podcast Listening Apps
- Pocket Casts
- TuneIn Radio
What Makes a Good Podcast?
- Create better titles
- Content must be effective
- Be authentic and unique
- Sound quality should be clear
- Seek for the best guests
- Don’t overload with information
So, if you’re a fan of the radio show, you can subscribe to the More or Less podcast and episodes are delivered to you each week. That means you can listen to them any time, rather than be stuck to the radio at the same time each week.
- What is Pegasus Spyware? | What Actually Pegasus Do? | How does it infect devices?
- What is Benchmark Score in Smartphones? Performance Ranking
- What is Refresh Rate? | Does it affect Gaming?
- How Fingerprint Sensor Works?
- What Are Yellow Pages | How to identify Unknown number in Mi Phones |