Moto G 5G Specifications
Smartphone companies are delivering the best smartphone at a lower price segment. In India, most of the people willing to buy 5G ready smartphones but the price of that smartphones are too expensive. Three ago Oneplus launched Oneplus Nord having 5G Chipset at an affordable or reasonable price (27,000).
But Motorola recently launched their 5G Chipset smartphone that became Moto G 5G Cheapest 5G Smartphone in India. Instead, you’ll experience ads-free interface because moto specified stock android as it is relatively lighter and faster rather other UI.
Only Motorola, Nokia and Micromax offering Stock android in all their Smartphones. Consumers realize the importance of efficient, light and well-optimized software. Besides, stock Android has progressively gotten better and is considered a safer bet. In Next you’ll know Is Moto G 5G Cheapest 5G Smartphone??
Is Moto G 5G Cheapest 5G Smartphone?
It is the India’s first Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G Chipset smartphones under 25,000. The smartphone is stock android so that its neat and clean interface, no ads but less customization. The smartphone may be pull the customers towards 5G Chipset. Recently, Ambani also announced 5G revolution in India by Jio thereby, Users wants to buy 5G Ready smartphone. Moto G 5G Cheapest 5G Smartphone Specification is as follows:
The phone comes with a 6.7-inch FHD+ Infinity-O display. Unlike Other Motorola Smartphones, it also has a Stock Android. Moto G 5G has a Snapdragon 750G powered by a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor.
For photography, The Moto G 5G have a 48-megapixel rear camera along with a 8-megapixel ultra-wide and 2-megapixel Macro Camera. The Front Camera in Moto G 5G is 16-megapixel.
Apart from that, Motorola Moto G 5G comes in two variants: Volcanic Grey, Froasted Silver. The price of Moto G 5G is 20,999 (6GB/128GB).
pros and cons of Moto G 5G
Display & Dimension
- Motorola Moto G 5G has a 6.7-inch FHD+ Max Vision
- IPS LCD Infinity-O Display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- HDR 10 Certification
- 60 Hz Refresh Rate
- Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Infinity-O Display with 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Dimension of the phone are 159.07 x 74.06 x 9.9mm
- Screen to Body Ratio : Greater than 85.7%
- Weight 212 g (Approx)
Processor | Operating System
- Snapdragon 750G 5G 8nm Processor
- CPU Octa-Core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570)
- GPU Adreno-619
- Android 10
- Stock Android
- Moto G 5G packs with Non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery
- Support 20W TurboPower Charger fast charging, Full Charge within 120 Mins
- USB Type-C
- Screen-On-Time: 6-7 Hrs
- 6GB/128GB or 8GB/128GB Internal Storage
- LPDDR4X RAM
- Expand Up to 1 TB
- UFS 2.1
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear-mounted)
- Gyro Sensor
- Geomagnetic Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Virtual Light Sensing
- USB Type-C
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v5.1
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Earjack: 3.5mm Stereo
- Additional Google Assistant button
- Water Protection IP526
- Dual 4G VoLTE
- Wi-Fi Calling
- Widevine L1
- Camera to API Support
- Front Camera: Slow-Mo Video Recording