Samsung launched the Galaxy M12, a low budget smartphone. The smartphone has been improved from predecessor Galaxy M11 smartphones such as in Camera part and up-gradation to 90 Hz refresh rate display.
In Samsung Galaxy M11, 6.40-inch of PLS IPS while in Galaxy M12 Specs has a 6.5-inches with 90 Hz display. As far as performance, M11 has a snapdragon 450 chipset which lags too much even in normal use. Looking at the price, the smartphone is worth it for those who want to buy a non-chinese smartphone.
Galaxy M12 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy M12 Specs are as follows:
The phone comes with a 6.5-inch FHD+ waterdrop notch PLS IPS display with a 90 Hz of refresh rate.
Samsung used Exynos 850 processor-based 8nm technology powered by a 2 GHz Octa-Core chipset.
The smartphone is packed with a 6,000 mAh battery which receives power from 15W of Charger via USB Type-C and supports reverse charging as well.
Galaxy M12 comes with Android 11 with OneUI 3.1 has been supported.
For photography, The M12 has a 48-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel Macro Camera. The Front Camera in Samsung M12 is 8-megapixel. The Front Camera in the M12 device is 8 MP, can also record Slow-Mo Video.
M12 has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature. Samsung also offers Knox security in Galaxy M12 smartphones.
The smartphone has a mono speaker and supports Dolby atmos. The Samsung Galaxy M12 is a dual-SIM smartphone (Dedicated Slot) allows Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. Apart from that, The Samsung Galaxy M12 comes in three variants: Black, Blue & White.
The smartphone comes in two storage models that include a 4GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB variant, priced at Rs 9,999 and Rs 12,499 respectively. The storage can be expanded up to 1TB.
Pros and Cons of Galaxy M12
Display & Dimension
- Samsung Galaxy M12 Specs has a 6.5-inch HD+ PLS IPS with a 90 Hz Refresh Rate
- Waterdrop Notch Display (720 x 1600 pixels)
- Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Dimension of the phone is 164.0 x 75.9 x 9.7 mm
- Screen to Body Ratio: Greater than 81.9%
- Weight 221 g (Approx)
Processor | Operating System
- Samsung Exynos 850 8nm Processor
- CPU Octa-Core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU Mali-G52
- Android 11
- Samsung One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 48 MP Main (f/2.0) + 5 MP Ultrawide (f/2.2) 123° + 2 MP Depth (f/2.4) + 2 MP Macro (f/2.4)
- Isocell GM2 Camera Sensor
- Digital Zoom: Up to 10x
- Video Recording: [email protected]
- Slow-Mo Video Recording: No
- Front Camera : 8MP (f/2.2)
- Front Camera Video Recording: [email protected]
Galaxy M12 packs with
- Non-removable Li-Po 6,000mAh battery
- Support 15W fast charging
- Full Charge within 125 mins
- USB Type-C
- Talk Time: Up to 58 Hrs(4G)
- Audio Playback Time: Up to 110 Hrs
- Video Playback Time: 23 Hrs
- Internet Usage: Up to 24Hrs
- 4GB/64GB or 6GB/128GB Internal Storage
- LPDDR4X RAM
- Available Memory 48 GB
- Expand Up to 1 TB
- UFS 2.1
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-mounted)
- Gyro Sensor
- Geomagnetic Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Virtual Light Sensing
- USB Type-C
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v5.0
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, Beidou
- Earjack: 3.5mm Stereo
- Wi-Fi Calling
- Widevine L1
- Dolby Atmos
- KNOX Security
Hello, you used to write great, but the last few posts have been kinda boring?I miss your super writings. Past few posts are just a bit out of track! come on!