If there is anything that the world has been grateful for, then it is the internet. Whenever we have anything to search for, we take out our phones or PCs and search for them on the internet. And there we are, with a plethora of answers to DuckDuckgo vs Google.
“Google it” is a famous catchphrase for that. However, there is one thing that most of us do not keep in mind. Google is not the only search engine. There are many more. Some of them are Yahoo, Bing, and DuckDuckgo.
In this article, we are going to give you a quick guide regarding which search engine is the best for you between DuckDuckgo search engine vs Google, and why.
So if that is something that you have been searching for, you have come to the right place. Keep on reading this article till the end to know more…
Launched in the year 2008, DuckDuckgo is one of the very few multilingual search engines that help users to reach their queries with satisfactory answers. However, that is not the only thing this browser is famous for.
Here are some of the pros and cons of DuckDuckgo that you should know to make up your mind about the search engine:
Were you thinking about why you should use DuckDuckgo? Here are the pros and cons of Duckduckgo:
● It does not track the user
● The search engine does not reveal your personal information to any other parties
● There are no targeted ads
● Your privacy is the first priority of the browser
Looking for the disadvantages of using DuckDuckgo? Here they are:
● It is comparatively slow to load
● The search results are not so relevant compared to other search engines
● The share market of this company is very small
● There are very few integrated services
Google is something that does not even need an introduction. Everyone in the world uses google. It is one of the best and most used search engines and browsers in the world.
It is undoubtedly one of the most robust search engines on the internet. With a wide database as well as a large number of additional services like Google Maps, Scholar, etc., Google can easily be called the best search engine in the world at present.
In the year 1998, Larry Page and Sergey Brin founded Google, and now it is the most used search engine. The company has a number of products that help users accurately arrive at the answer to their search.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Google, the largest search engine in the world:
In case you were searching for the advantages of using Google, here they are:
● There are a lot of websites that you can find on Google
● The number of results that you can find on google is a lot more than any other search engine
● Google is known for being user friendly
● There are many other services that are a part of Google, like Google maps and Google scholar.
Yes, there are some disadvantages to the largest search engine in the world. They are as follows:
● The ads are a big problem
● The search engine tracks the data and the information of the users along with their past searches
● The search engine is known for having strict rules and can penalize sites.
DuckDuckgo Vs Google: Which Is The Best Search Engine?
While Google is a big name, DuckDuckgo isn’t. Rather, there are many people who have never heard the name of the latter. So how do you know which one you should be using? Which is the best search engine for you?
We hope that the pros and cons of the individual search engines that we have discussed in the article above have helped you in choosing which one to use between the two search engines.
Which search engine you would prefer depends entirely on you. However, keep in mind that the basic features of the two (DuckDuckgo Vs Google) are the same. Both of them are search engines with several sites under their database.
The main difference between the two is that while Google keeps track of the data of the users, DuckDuckgo does not.
However, DuckDuckgo does not curate the search results after customizing them for the users who are looking them up. This is the reason why all users get the same results after they search for the same thing. On the other hand, Google is known for customizing the results on the basis of the searches.
There are many search engines that help users find answers to their questions and queries. Two of them are DuckDuckgo and Google. While DuckDuckgo is a search engine that claims to not track you or your searches, Google is one that does.
In case you were searching for the best search engine between DuckDuckgo Vs Google, we hope that you found this article to be of help. Also, if there are any other queries related to the same, feel free to write them down in the comment section below.
- How to Choose a Web Hosting?
- How to Check Data Usage On Samsung Galaxy Smartphones?
- How Web 3.0 is Revolutionising The Gaming Industry?
- DuckDuckgo Vs Google: Which is the Best Search Engine?
- 5+ Benefits of IoT in Education You Need to Know